Immigration and Refugees
Human Rights, Civil Rights
- Jayne Huckerby (@jaynehuckerby), Sarah Knuckey (@SarahKnuckey), Margaret Satterthwaite (@SatterthwaiteML), Trump’s “Unalienable Rights” Commission Likely to Promote Anti-Rights Agenda
- Fionnuala Ní Aoláin (@NiAolainF), The Massive Perils of the Latest U.N. Resolution on Terrorism
- Jessica Davis, Amarnath Amarasingam (@AmarAmarasingam), Leah West, Canada is Starting to Outlaw Far-Right Groups, and It’s About Time
- Jasmin Johurun Nessa (@jasmin_nessa), Self-Defense in International Law: What Level of Evidence?
- Jen Easterly (@JenEasterly) and Whitney Kassel (@whitneykassel), Empathy Matters: Leadership in Cyber
- Edwin Djabatey, U.S. Offensive Cyber Operations against Economic Cyber Intrusions: An International Law Analysis – Part I
- Barry Friedman (@barryfriedman1) and Kate Mather (@KateMather), Policing, U.S. Style: With Little Idea of What Really Works
Social Media and Disinformation
- Joshua Geltzer (@jgeltzer), The Distorter-in-Chief is Hosting a Summit on Distortion on Social Media
International Criminal Court
- Just Security (@just_security), Five Takeaways from Talking Feds’ Mueller Preview Panel
- Bishop Garrison (@BishopGarrison) and David Gargaro (@David_Gargaro), One Key Instrument to Confront China and Climate Change
- Andrew Miller (@AndrwPMiller), Congress Will Ignore Trump’s Foreign Affairs Budget Request. Others Will Not.
Images: left to right – Mario Tama/Getty; Mark Wilson/Getty; Alice Chiche/AFP/Getty; Jose CABEZAS/AFP/Getty; ANDREW CABALLERO-REYNOLDS/AFP/Getty; Chip Somodevilla/Getty