Thanks so much to everyone who made it out to our three-year anniversary event last night. And thanks again to our co-sponsors, the American Civil Liberties Union and the New Press, who helped make the event such a huge success. It was a packed house, with an extremely thoughtful and engaged audience. If you couldn’t join us in person, you can watch the recording below for a fascinating discussion on government accountability, the powers of the presidency, and the benefits and dangers of transparency.
- Amy Davidson (Staff Writer, The New Yorker)
- Jack Goldsmith (Henry L. Shattuck Professor, Harvard Law School)
- Jameel Jaffer (founding director of the Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University; Former deputy legal director at the ACLU; Executive Editor, Just Security)
- David McCraw (Assistant General Counsel, The New York Times)
- Ryan Goodman (moderator) (founding co-editor-in-chief, Just Security; Anne and Joel Ehrenkranz Professor of Law at New York University School of Law)