Just up: This week’s episode of the National Security Law Podcast, in which Bobby and I discuss:
- The lack of attention being paid to the military detention of a U.S. citizen as an “enemy combatant”;
- The Jones Act, the Stafford Act, the Insurrection Act, and how they factor into the Puerto Rico crisis;
- Last week’s Charlie Savage & Eric Schmitt story on the Trump administration’s new drone rules;
- Yesterday’s Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on the bills to insulate Special Counsel Mueller;
- The latest travel ban developments; and
- Some thoughts on the pilot of Star Trek: Discovery, the NCAA corruption scandal, and the latest NBA offseason news.
Check it out, tell your friends, and leave us a review!!