- Joyce Vance, Will the Public Find Out if Trump Directed Campaign Contact with Stone on Wikileaks?
- Andy Wright, The Whitaker Hearing: Potential Executive Privilege and Subpoena Fireworks
Iran and Authorization for Use of Force
- Brian Egan and Tess Bridgeman, Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing: Does the McConnell amendment provide a justification for military operations against Iran?
Human Rights and National Security: Mini Forum on UN Human Rights Committee’s General Comment 36
- Ryan Goodman, Christof Heyns, and Yuval Shany, Human Rights, Deprivation of Life and National Security: Q & A with Christof Heyns and Yuval Shany on General Comment 36
- Shaheed Fatima Q.C., Targeted Killing and the Right to Life: A Structural Framework
- Fionnuala Ní Aoláin, Gendered Security and the Right to Life: Analysis of UN Human Rights Committee’s General Comment
- Daniel R. Mahanty and Rita Siemion, What to Make of the Pentagon’s Internal Civilian Casualties Review, and What Comes Next
Foreign Military Partners
- Daniel R. Mahanty and Melissa Dalton, Avoiding the Next Yemen: Applying Hard Lessons for Security Partnerships
Technology: Surveillance, Privacy, and Democracy
- Justin Sherman, India’s Digital Path: Leaning Democratic or Authoritarian?
ISIS Accountability for War Crimes
- Nadim Houry, Bringing ISIS to Justice: Running Out of Time?
- Annie Himes, National Security at the United Nations This Week
Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images