- Paul Seamus Ryan, Roger Stone Indictment Implicates Trump Campaign in Election Law Violations
- Bob Bauer, The Withering of the Giuliani Defense of “No Crime of Collusion” in Wake of Roger Stone’s Indictment
- Ryan Goodman, Why It May Not Matter If BuzzFeed Got It Wrong: “Encouraging” Perjury is Also a Crime
- John Sipher, Western Covert Action and Russian Active Measures: Hypocrisy or Divergent Values?
- Ryan Goodman, How Did Roger Stone Know What the President Told Mueller?
Racial Justice and National Security
- Just Security, Martin Luther King Day at Just Security
- Tess Bridgeman, A Dangerous Bet on Recognition in Venezuela
U.S. Support for Saudi-Coalition in Yemen War
- Oona Hathaway, Saudi Coalition “Admission” of Error in Bombing Cholera Treatment Center Implicates the United States
Climate Change and National Security
Surveillance and Privacy
- Albert Fox Cahn and Vanessa L. Gibson, NYPD Spy Drones Fly into Privacy Headwinds
Military’s Transgender Policy
- Marty Lederman, What Now for the Mattis Transgender Policy?
International Criminal Court
- Annie Himes, National Security at the United Nations this Week