International Criminal Court
- Marty Lederman, Does Trump Have Legal Authority to Follow Through on John Bolton’s Threats to the Int’l Criminal Court?
- Alex Moorehead and Alex Whiting, Countries’ Reactions to Bolton’s Attack on the ICC
- Sergey Vasiliev, The Legal Line Crossed in Bolton’s Attack on the ICC
- Aryeh Neier, Bolton, the ICC and the Rohingya
- Fred Wertheimer and Donald Simon, Sessions’ Recusal and Rosenstein’s Appointment of a Special Counsel-Both Were Legally Required
- Alex Finley, John Sipher and Asha Rangappa, Putin Had a Win-Win Strategy for Life Post-2016; Trump, Not So Much
- Kel McClanahan, Trump’s Ability to Classify Mueller Report Is Greater Threat Than Executive Privilege
Civilian Casualties: Yemen War
- Larry Lewis, Grading the Pompeo Certification on Yemen War and Civilian Protection: Time for Serious Reconsideration
Forever War and its Limits
- Haim Abraham, Discrimination in the Fight Against Terror: Israeli Court Applies Jewish Nation-State Law
National Security Debate!