- Richard L. Hasen, Will the Supreme Court’s Understanding of the First Amendment Thwart Laws Aimed at Limiting Foreign Influence in U.S. Elections?
- Just Security, Testimony from the Senate Judiciary Committee’s Hearing on Election Interference
- Ryan Goodman, What Could Michael Cohen Tell Mueller about Russia Collusion?
- Viola Gienger, What’s Ukraine Got to do With It? A Sideshow or Central Inquiry in Russia Probe?
- Ryan Goodman, Paul Manafort = Evidence of Collusion
- Danielle Brian and Sarah Turberville, Not the Final Word: Who Decides Whether the President is Indictable
Office of Inspector General Report on FBI Clinton Email Investigation
- John Reed and Asha Rangappa, Just Security Podcast: Former FBI Agent Asha Rangappa on Inspector General’s Report on FBI Actions in 2016
- Kate Brannen, The Complicated Truths of the DOJ IG Report
- Barbara McQuade, Loopholes in Public Corruption Laws Benefit Swamp Dwellers
North and South Korea
- Mishana Hosseinioun, Letter to the Editor: A Perilous Peace Between the Koreas
- Daniel R. Mahanty, Rahma A. Hussein, and Alex Moorehead, The Department of Defense’s Report on Civilian Casualties: A Step Forward in Transparency?
War Crimes and The International Criminal Court
- Charles J. Dunlap, Jr., Letter to the Editor: Why Larger Defense Budgets Don’t Need to Come at the Expense of “Soft Power”
Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images