Trump-Russia Investigation, Obstruction of Justice, Russia Sanctions
- Andy Wright, Why Don Jr.’s Attorney-Client Privilege Claim Is Dubious
- Daniel Rice, The Collateral Costs of a Logan Act Prosecution
- Daniel Hemel, Why Trump’s Lawyer is Dead Wrong on Obstruction of Justice
- John Sipher, Do You Want Putin’s Attention? Sanction Sport
Trump National Security Strategy Exclusive
Erik Prince Proposal to Privatize Intelligence Gathering
U.S. v. Microsoft, SCA vs. All Writs Act, Fed. R. Crim. Pro. R41
- Jennifer Daskal, Why Microsoft Challenged the Right Law: A Response to Orin Kerr
Drone Strikes, Use of Force Framework Report, 2018 NDAA
FISA Section 702 Reform, NSA, Digital Surveillance
- Patrick Eddington, Hayden, NSA, and the Road to 9/11
- Ron Wyden, Responding to the Myths About Reforming FISA’s Section 702
International Criminal Court, Investigation of the U.S. in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Jane Stromseth, Is the ICC Making a Difference?
- Jane Stromseth, The ICC’s Afghanistan Investigation: What’s at Stake for the U.S.?
- John Hursh, Sanctions No More: Slouching Toward Normalization with Sudan?
Yemeni Crisis, Death of Ex-President Saleh
- Kate Brannen, What Are Yemen Experts Saying About Saleh’s Death?
National Security Law Podcast
- Steve Vladeck, Episode 48 of the National Security Law Podcast: “The Logan Act: Not Just Another Hugh Jackman Movie”
Former Federal Prosecutor Renato Mariotti’s Tweet Threads
Just Security’s New Design
- Just Security, Just Security’s New Look, Same Great Content