Russia Investigation: Flynn-Turkey, Kushner, Trump Jr.-WikiLeaks, and Putin
- Andy Wright, Kushner’s Unsatisfactory Senate Document Production
- Ryan Goodman and Artin Afkhami, Turkey on Valentine’s Day: Did Trump Obstruct Investigation of Flynn as a Foreign Agent?
- Alex Tausanovitch and James Lamond, Russian Money and Trump’s Legal Defense
- Just Security, Full Text (Photo Images) of Donald Trump Jr and Wikileaks Correspondence
- Artin Afkhami, Sessions’ Recusal, the Clinton Foundation, and Uranium One
- Ryan Goodman and John Sipher, Who in Their Right Mind Would Believe Putin?
U.S. Targeted Killings, National Defense Authorization Act 2018, Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
- Rita Siemion, Congress Steps Up Accountability for Drones Strikes and Other Military Operations
- Farea Al-Muslimi and Sarah Knuckey, Yemen Strike Raises Questions About Whether the US Follows Its Own Drone Rules
- Adriana Edmeades Jones, Implications of Trump’s New Drone Policy for Countries Assisting the U.S.
Yemen Crisis, Saudi Blockade, and International Humanitarian Law
- Nathalie Weizmann, International Law is Meant to Prevent What’s Happening in Yemen
- Scott Paul, Saudi Arabia’s Stranglehold on Yemen Has Already Condemned Thousands to Die in the Coming Weeks
ICC Case Against the U.S. in Afghanistan
- Stephen Pomper, The Int’l Criminal Court’s Case against the United States in Afghanistan: How it happened and what the future holds
Mini-Forum on The Internationalists by Oona Hathaway and Scott Shapiro
- Gabriella Blum, The Internationalists Mini-Forum: Wars of Self-Defense, An Exception that Swallows the Rule
- Gary J. Bass, The Internationalists Mini-Forum: Why Has War Declined?
Lethal Autonomous Weapons Systems and Artificial Intelligence
Military Detainees, Guantanamo, and Counter-Terrorism Policy
- Alexis Blane, How the Trump Administration Deals With Detainees Can Provide Insight Into its Counterterrorism Priorities
National Security Law Podcast
Former Federal Prosecutor Renato Mariotti’s Tweet Threads