Welcome to Just Security‘s three-year anniversary event! Tune in for a wide-ranging panel discussion of official secrecy, transparency litigation, whistleblower prosecutions, and the role of the press in reporting about national security.
- Amy Davidson (Staff Writer, The New Yorker)
- Jack Goldsmith (Henry L. Shattuck Professor, Harvard Law School)
- Jameel Jaffer (founding director of the Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University; Former deputy legal director at the ACLU; Executive Editor, Just Security)
- David McCraw (Assistant General Counsel, The New York Times)
- Ryan Goodman (moderator) (founding co-editor-in-chief, Just Security; Anne and Joel Ehrenkranz Professor of Law at New York University School of Law)
Join the discussion on Twitter and Facebook using #JSTransparency.
The event is co-sponsored by the American Civil Liberties Union and the New Press.