- Good COP, Bad COP: After the Mixed Results of COP26, What’s Next?
by Ben Abraham and Jocelyn Perry
- What Should Be the Aim of President Biden’s Democracy Summit?
by Anders Åslund (@Anders_Aslund)
Civilian Casualties in U.S. Conflicts
- Tragic Mistakes: Breaking the Military Culture of Impunity
by Brianna Rosen (@rosen_br)
- Centcom’s Full Statement on Baghuz Strike: Annotated
by Ryan Goodman (@rgoodlaw)
- Might the Turkish Electorate Be Ready to Say Goodbye to Erdoğan After Two Decades in Power?
by Kemal Kirişci (@kemalkirisci) and Berk Esen (@BerkEsen)
Iran Nuclear Deal
- How U.S. Sanctions Make it Harder for Afghan Children to Get an Education
by Sarah Fuhrman and Allyson Neville
- The Threat from Outer Space: Russia Tests Kinetic DA-ASAT Weapon
by Erin Pobjie (@EPobjie)
Belarus Migrant Crisis
- On Empathy, Scholarship, and Political Action: A Response to Lahmann
by Aurel Sari (@aurelsari) and Ben Hudson (@ben_hudson7)