Russia, Disinformation, and Racism
Immigration and Racism
- Catherine Powell and Camille Gear Rich, The New ‘Welfare Queen’: Donald Meet Ronald, Ronald Meet Donald
- Harsha Panduranga and Faiza Patel, Like his Boss, Pence Misleads Public About Terrorism and Immigration
Immigration and the First Amendment
- Farea Al-Muslimi and Sarah Knuckey, 10 Priorities for Peace, Human Rights and Justice in Yemen: An Important Joint Statement from Country’s Civil Society
Saudi Arabia: Yemen and Jamal Khashoggi
- Ryan Goodman, Options for Congress to Respond to Saudi Transgressions: Here’s What Works according to Former Senior U.S. Officials
- Kristine Beckerle, The Saudi Playbook: Self-Investigations of Civilian Deaths in Yemen and Khashoggi
Russia Investigation and Mueller’s Appointment
- Marty Lederman, The Constitutional Challenge to Robert Mueller’s Appointment: Introduction
- Marty Lederman, The Constitutional Challenge to Special Counsel Mueller (Post No. 2): Is Mueller Even an Officer Subject to the Appointments Clause?
U.S. Support for Partner Forces (Sen. Kaine’s letter to Sec. Mattis)
- Elvina Pothelet, U.S. Military’s “Collective Self-Defense” of Non-State Partner Forces: What Does International Law Say?
- Andy Wright, What Would National Security Oversight Look Like in a Democratic House?
- Andy Wright, (Not So) Fast and Furious Settlement in Congressional Subpoena Case
Haley Resignation and Africa Policy
U.S. Mercenaries and War Crimes
- Elizabeth Goitein, The Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board’s Disappointing Report on PPD-28 Implementation
Rule of Law: Poland
- Melissa Hooper, Polish Government’s Power Trip Interrupted?