Gina Haspel Nomination
- Beth Van Schaack, Gina Haspel’s Nomination to Head the CIA: Why the Controversy & What is at Stake?
- Katherine Hawkins, Scott Roehm, “I’m Going to Defend My Guys to My Last Breath” Morell’s Virtual Whitewash on the Destruction of CIA Videos
- Ryan Goodman, New Evidence of Obstruction of Justice in House Intelligence Committee Minority Report
- Ryan Goodman, Alex Whiting, What Mueller’s Questions to Trump Reveal About the Future of the Russia Investigation
- Andy Wright, The DNC Lawsuit and First Amendment Sensitivities
- Steve Vladeck, Benjamin Wittes, Can the Presidency Trump a Special Counsel Subpoena?
- Bob Bauer, Nixon’s Long Shadow: Donald Trump’s Emerging Constitutional Defense Against Investigation-and Indictment
- Just Security Podcast: Alex Whiting on Mueller/Sekulow’s 49 Questions
Gender and Security
- Fionnuala Ní Aoláin, Jayne Huckerby, Gendering Counterterrorism: How to, and How Not to – Part I
- Fionnuala Ní Aoláin, Jayne Huckerby, Gendering Counterterrorism: How to, and How Not to – Part II
U.S. Military Operations, Civilian Casualties, and Obedience to Presidential Orders
- Maj. ML Cavanaugh, Losing Our Profession: The Dire Consequences of a More Partisan Military
- Daniel R. Mahanty, Alex Moorehead, Rahma A. Hussein, What Questions Should Congress Be Asking DoD About Civilian Casualties?
- Christopher Fonzone, What the Law of Military Obedience Can (and Can’t) Do-What Happens if a President’s Orders are Unlawful?
Artificial Intelligence, Tech Companies and Defense Contracts
Detainee Policy – Guantanamo
- Daphne Eviatar, DOD’s Guantánamo Report: An Opportunity for Detainees Already Cleared for Release
- Daphne Eviatar, The First Transfer of a Guantánamo Prisoner By the Trump Administration
- Nathan M. Kohlenberg, Bibi’s Strange Iranfomercial Doesn’t Make the Case He Think It Does
- Kurt Sanger, If Syria Strikes Violated International Law, What Arguments Would Be Made for Sentencing the Guilty Parties?
Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images