Democratic and Nunes Memos, Presidential Objection to Declassification, Grassley-Graham Letter
- Marty Lederman, It’s up to the House Intel Committee, not Trump, whether to release the Democratic memo on the Page FISA application
- Daniel Schuman, The White House’s Latest Move to Undermine Congressional Authority
- Ryan Goodman, Dissecting the Grassley-Graham Letter’s Criticisms of the Carter Page FISA Application
- Joshua Geltzer, Debate, Dispute, Disagree—But Please Don’t Call for Arrest
- John Reed, How Well Did the Nunes Memo Answer the ‘5 Questions’?
- Samantha Vinograd, A Crisis for U.S. Intelligence Alliances—What the Nunes Memo Has Wrought
Trump-Russia Investigation, Flynn Plea Deal, Known Unknowns
- Kate Brannen, What’s the Story Behind Flynn’s Plea Deal?
- Kate Brannen, The Mysteries of the Trump-Russia Investigation: Known Unknowns
- Artin Afkhami, Timeline of Carter Page’s Contacts with Russia [Updated]
Anti-Muslim Discrimination, Civil Rights, FISA Section 702 Surveillance
- Sarah St.Vincent, Surveillance Law Backers’ ‘Willie Horton’ Tactics
Administrative State, Civil Service Institutional Values, Unitary Executive
- Luke Hartig, Trump’s Four-Pronged War on the Administrative State
Microsoft-Ireland Case, CLOUD Act, Cross-Border Data Sharing
- Jennifer Daskal, New Bill Would Moot Microsoft Ireland Case — And Much More!
Al-Alwi Case, Guantanamo, Detention Power, Active Hostilities Determination
- Oona Hathaway, Paulina Perlin and Beatrice Walton, Al-Alwi and the Unraveling of Detention Authority at the End of Active Hostilities
National Security Law Podcast, State of the Union Address, Nunes Memo